11 March 2007

VisualDNA

This will be one of my very limited posts not related to knitting. Normally, I wouldn't post it here; however, I found it on someone else's knitting blog... so that sort of counts.

Ok, for those of you who don't really know me and are just sort of stalking me, here's a little background info. I wrote my BA Honors essay on... well, a lot of esoteric crap... but also about the intersection of image, spirituality and language. Images are their own language, which communicate ideas/concepts which cannot be expressed any other way (reductionist statement: "hence, art.").

So it's no surprise that I thought this thingy was way cool. I linked to it from Yarnnation's blog.





(technical note: I couldn't get it to work at first because I have the NoScript add-on for Firefox. Once I allowed scripts for that page it worked great.)

No comments: