08 July 2007

Blog Rating Update! Under-18's May Not View My Stash!


Sweet! That last post upgraded me to an R rating. So no under-18's on here, kids. I tend to swear sometimes, and display gratuitous yarn photos.

Tee hee. I'm still giggling over "orifice." That'll teach you to take up spinning and buy custom hand-turned hooks made of exotic hardwoods. Oh, it's a good thing I don't crochet, or I'd be talking about The Happy Hooker. Mingle2 is breaking out in a cold sweat right about now. I'm teetering dangerously on NC-17 grounds. I never understood that rating. Actually, I've never seen anything with that rating, but I didn't understand why R is 18 and the apparently more graphic stuff is 17. Ah well. With a stash as hot as mine, I'll be delving into the Xs shortly.

Who knows... with enough time, I might manage one XXX Bohus Sweater.

No comments: