23 June 2008

Stitch 'n' Pitch at the Nats, 20 June 2008

yes, yes it is.





text messaging (n): the slow, agonized death
of English grammar at the hands of the ignorant.

txt msg + ballpark proposal = FAIL, you cheap bastard.


Ben's Half Smokey = Delicious
(Ben's Chili Bowl, on U St in DC is the best thing that
ever happened to late-night noshing)


What do you call cheese that isn't yours?

Matsuri + cable = FAIL

Matsuri + lace = WIN


ballband dishcloth about to consume the outfield.

Jane's Sunday Market Shawl makes a bid for freedom.
It's made in Malabrigo Silky Merino (ravelry link).
I'd probably jump after it.

oh, we're still here.

finally.

fun with juxtaposition.

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Awesome post! Love the last photo! Too funny.

I feel the same way about text messaging...my kids aren't allowed...only parent on the planet to do that, they tell me.

I had a great time at Stitch and Pitch! It was great sitting next to you.

Jane