02 December 2007

New Post Soon

What the title says.

New post, plus a side bonus of responding to emails!
Pictures of *gasp* finished objects!
And much, much more!
Until next time...

UPDATE, 5 DECEMBER:
Just kidding. Things are crazy busy here, and I hope to have a new post Saturday. Ish. Saturdayish. Yes, I do things other than knit and spin. Please don't tell the yarn or the roving. If they knew, they might throw me out of the house. I'm rather outnumbered as it is. And I don't want to even have to think about the silent treatment I'd get once I was allowed back in.

1 comment:

CraftyGryphon said...

And I don't want to even have to think about the silent treatment I'd get once I was allowed back in.

I have one sweater (half done) that sulks at me... I don't even want to think about a room full of sulking yarn! *shudder*