03 November 2007

Secret of the Stole Progress and Theme Guess

CAUTION: CONTAINS THEME SPOILERS!!!!

I'm almost finished Hint 3 of Secret of the Stole, so I thought I'd pin it out and see how it looks so far. The errors I made won't be noticeable to anyone other than those who know the pattern. No one will notice the gigantic hole made by two dropped stitches. Anyway, here it is:


I already have a pretty good idea of the theme. No, I haven't been working on the theme clues as released, but given this pre-blocked sample, I'd have thought it would be obvious. There are two possibilities right now:

THEME POSSIBILITY ONE:

DISORGANIZED VALENTINE:
HUGS AND KISSES FROM THAT SENILE AUNTIE.

"XxoXOoooXoOoOXooX, Aunt Muriel."



THEME POSSIBILITY TWO:
PERSIAN RUG SPACE INVADERS.

all the hip tribal rugs of the 1980s featured Space Invaders.

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

Love the stole! The guesses, hmmm... different for sure! LOL I hope you are enjoying the knit-a-long. Keep up the great work. Fair Winds

CraftyGryphon said...

*BWAAAH!!* I like your Space-Invaders idea. That's totally what I'm going to tell people the theme is, if they ask.